Online Nutrition Coaching
Biweekly Nutrition Coaching
The biweekly accountability program is offered by Coach B to help those who want to manage their macros with accountability twice per month without having to commit to full time coaching. This option also comes with a membership to the inner circle with a community of peers for support and follow up questions.
This program is best suited to those who have prior macro – tracking experience as it is more advanced.
- This is NOT a meal plan
- Coach B will not tell you what to eat
How does the program work?
- There will be a set up fee to start.
- A full assessment of 7 days of tracking using My fitness pal or similar tracking app (My fitness pal is preferred for sharing purposes with Coach B)
- 1 email with assessment
- 2 PROACTIVE check ins (the first one is completed 2 weeks AFTER your assessment is sent) These check ins are done with an email or video message.
What else do you get?
- Nutrition education based on your current choices
- Macro revisions if needed at each check in
- Unlimited support
- Access to the inner circle
- Month to month with a 30 day cancellation policy
- No phone calls with this program.
- No contracts
Biweekly versus weekly coaching
Biweekly coaching is limited to only 2 coaching opportunities with Coach B.
WEEKLY Coaching with Coach B is more hands-on with increased accountability at an increased cost.
There is a greater commitment and requires a great deal of work.
Q. Will Coach B give me a meal plan or tell me what to eat and how much on a daily basis?
A. Coaching macros is not a meal plan service. Coach B will not tell you what to eat. Coach B will provide recommendations and choices if you should have a difficult time hitting your targets. You are encouraged to find foods you enjoy and fit them into your macro targets.
Q. Are there training programs available?
A. Yes, there are 12 week training add on’s available. Click here for details.